INGREDIENTS AND BENEFITS
1. ALOE VERA - Help promotes healthy, thick hair growth and also helps repairs dead skin on the scalp.
2. CASTOR OIL - Rapidly Increases hair growth, Seals split-ends, Thickens hair, Repairs damage hair and much more.
3. AVOCADO OIL - one of few oils that can actually penetrate the hair shaft and moisturize it. It also strengthen the hair shaft and help prevent breakage.
4. OLIVE OIL - keeps hair moist and strong.
5. HEMP OIL - Increases elasticity strengthens hair, and promotes growth.
6. GRAPE SEED OIL - Prevent hair breakage by enhancing lubrication of the shaft.
7. Amla - Strengthens Hair at The Root, Stops Breakage Immediately After Application, Improves Overall Scalp Health
8, TEA TREE OIL - Stimulates Growth Reduces Dandruff and has Anti-Fungal Properties
9. ROSEMARY OIL - strengthens circulation by preventing hair from being starved of blood supply, dying off, and leading to hair
10. PEPPERMINT OIL - Promote hair growth
11 . ARGAN OIL - it's powerful antioxidant and nourishing fatty acids help keep hair moisturized and protects against damage and damage which can result in less breakage and shedding.
ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS :
Rosemary, Peppermint, Lavender, Mustard seed, Sesame oil, Basil, Garlic, Onion,, Almond oil, Biotin, Ginkgo Biloba, Black Tea, Neem,, Fenugreek, Ginger Root, Kola, Hibiscus, Lavender, Lemongrass, Saw Palmetto, , Horsetail, Tea Tree.
INSTRUCTION : How to use
There are many ways to use this oil but here is one way to do it.
1. Part hair into 3 or 4 sections with your hands or with a wide teeth comb. Apply a small amount directly to your scalp or your entire hair and gently massage it in.
If wearing a protective style, place dropper tip between braids, tracks, twists , apply serum and massage in.
You can massage scalp for 1 to 3 minutes after application.
You can Leave the serum in for 1 to 2 weeks and out.
You can apply the serum once everyday or every other day.
*For Best Results Use Serum Daily!
*Take before pictures to measure your hair to accurately monitor your progress.
(Re-measure and track results every bi-weekly or monthly )